Diet plays a huge role in strengthening your hair follicles and maintaining your scalp. There are a lot of hair supplements available on the market. Some people even take individual supplements like biotin and keratin for hair growth. NVNV Beauty has good hair care and styling products. The extreme growth hair oil stimulates hair growth. But if your diet is poor, the hair strands will be weak and may fall off soon. So, what shall you eat to get stronger, thicker, and healthier hair? Indians prefer to take curry leaves and amla daily to boost their hair growth. There are a lot of potions and juice made from these two ingredients. Similarly, smoothie recipes for hair growth are also available on the internet. The American supplement market has a vast collection of pills and syrups for strengthening weak hair. But Nouvelle Nouveau recommends you follow a natural and healthy diet to achieve your goal. You can follow the diet daily; it is easy and has zero side effects. Let's see in detail:
- Breakfast: Protein and biotin help your hair grow stronger. Breakfast is the right time to incorporate enough protein into your diet. Take two boiled eggs in the morning. Add egg whites to your diet if you are afraid of getting high cholesterol. Berries, nuts, and seeds are also an excellent combination in the morning. You can make a smoothie or a porridge. Fatty fish is good as it has omega-3 fatty acids. You can also add them to your lunch or dinner. Avocados and sweet potatoes are better choices for vegetarians. Oatmeal with honey, berries, and nuts gives you all the nutrition and keeps you satiated. It also helps in weight loss. Almond butter or peanut butter with wheat bread toast is another delicious breakfast that supports hair growth. Peanut butter has zinc, which also increases your immune levels and removes infections in the body and scalp.
- Morning Snacks: Green tea is a good antioxidant that detoxes your body and rejuvenates the cells and hormonal functions, thus indirectly helping in hair growth. If you don't like tea, you can go for fresh juice. Seeds are the best snacks for a healthy day. You can try chia, flax, or tofu as a tea-time snack. Take more protein in the early part of the day as it helps in digestion. Your hair growth will slow down if your body doesn't get the necessary protein. Add a good amount of fiber to your daily diet to keep your intestines clean. Your entire body should function well if you need to have stronger hair. It's no use to complain that Nouvelle Nouveau products are not giving quick results. They are good hair care products, but if you need immediate results, you should also take a good diet and follow a proper hair care routine.
- Lunch: Spinach is a must in your lunch for hair growth. Your body needs iron to build stronger hairs and reduce hair fall. Now is the time to add more iron to your diet. You can add whole grains and superfoods like quinoa. If you prefer non-vegetarian recipes, go for red meat, tofu, and beans if you choose a vegetarian diet. Kidney beans have protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Adding a legume salad to your lunch is excellent as it satiates hunger quickly and gives you all the nutrients required for the body's healthy function. You can also add salmon and Greek yogurt to your afternoon diet. Make your own choice based on what you like. But remember to verify that you get the adequate calories, minerals, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and iron necessary for stronger hair and faster growth.
- Evening Snacks: Fruit or vegetable salads are the best for the evening. Ensure you have a minimum of seven colors of ingredients in your salad. A salad gives you the necessary fiber and antioxidants while filling your stomach and stopping unnecessary cravings. It also helps in weight loss. You can have a cup of milk or green tea with the evening snacks. Vitamin A deficiency leads to hair thinning and hair fall. So, please add sweet potatoes and carrots to your evening crunch. Apart from following all these diet options, you should drink ample water. Hydration is the key to maintaining good skin and hair. Keep a reminder and drink a cup of water every forty-five minutes.
- Dinner: Wheat bread with boiled veggies is a good combination for dinner. If you are only taking milk and fruits, it's even better. But if you are a non-vegetarian, you have many choices. You can take a few eggs and go back to sleep. Lean meat is also acceptable. Most people prefer a lighter diet during the night. If so, go for bananas. Oats and cereals also make a good night's meal. You can also go for chicken, turkey, or fish. Vitamin E also supports a healthy scalp, so you can add a dash of olive oil to the foods you prepare. Apart from these plans, you can also go for a three- or five-day detox by taking only fruit juices. Detox helps the body organs to recover and rejuvenate. When you are healthy, your hair will also stay healthy.
Now you have many options for planning your diet. You can move the meat to lunch and legumes to dinner. Avoid processed and oily foods. The critical point is to consume all the necessary nutrition for hair through the diet you eat. After taking a good diet, follow a good hair care routine as mentioned in NVNV Beauty. These tips will ensure you have stronger hair within a year. After that, maintain the same pattern, and don't make sudden changes. If you feel like you want to change your routine, try it slowly and ensure your hair doesn't get badly affected by the change. Visit Nouvelle Nouveau to check out their top-quality hair care products. They help you maintain your hair.