Dandruff is the only reason we have when it comes to hair itching. But infections in hair can have different causes than what we usually expect. Lice can also cause severe itching. When the seasons change or you experience hormonal imbalance, you will see many changes in your scalp. Besides these factors, infections like atopic dermatitis, hives, scalp ringworm, scabies, psoriasis, or even skin cancer can make your scalp itchy. It's always good to visit a dermatologist if you have severe itching on the scalp. Here we shall see some natural remedies for scalp itching:
- Scalp Oil Treatment: Hot oil treatment is the best solution for any scalp infection. You can try it immediately if you already know how to do a scalp oil treatment. Take any natural hair oil and heat it a little before applying it to the hair. Massage gently so that the oil can deeply hydrate the scalp. Always use good quality hair oil. Visit NVNV Beauty to check out their natural hair oil for quick results.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: People may need to learn how to do a scalp oil treatment but applying ACV is easier. Everyone is busy at work and needs more time to oil their hair. Some feel that oil makes hair greasy and attracts more scalp dust. Some people with sinus problems also cannot try the scalp oil treatment. Apple Cider Vinegar is a good option as it has all the necessary nutrition for hair. It's easy to apply and has no side effects. Take ample ACV and spread it all over the scalp and hair. Wait for ten to twenty minutes, and then rinse your hair. It helps control the itch on your scalp and prevents infections from returning.
- Avoiding Hair Products With Harsh Chemicals: The leading cause of scalp infection is extreme scalp dryness. We may apply gels and oils to moisturize the scalp. But if we don't stop the root cause of dry scalp, we cannot go forward in treating the infections. Cut down on products that cause allergies. Avoid chemical-based hair products and heat styling tools. Once your scalp stops getting dry, the hydrating products will automatically restore the hair follicles.
- Saliciylic Acid Or Aloevera Gel: Most anti-dandruff shampoo has salicylic acid. The natural salicylic acid in aloe vera gel does the same. It clears your scalp and rejuvenates the hair. We use it to treat any scalp infection. But instead of chemicals, we can use natural aloe vera gel. You can have a plant in your home garden. Pluck a leaf every week, grind it and apply the paste as a hair mask.
- NVNV Beauty's Healing Oil For Hair: The most straightforward remedy for scalp itching is the healing oil for hair. The healing oil for hair is a powerful blend of natural oils that focuses on providing a healthy scalp. The antibacterial properties of the healing oil for hair treat any scalp or skin infection. All the products of Nouvelle Nouveau use harmless ingredients. If itchiness persists after using the healing oil for hair regularly, please visit a dermatologist immediately.