Prolonged sickness, surgeries, pregnancy, and nutrient deficiencies cause severe hair loss. Once you regain your health, you can use NVNV Beauty growth oil for hair to recover the scalp quickly. The daily dose of healing oil for hair is America’s best oil for hair loss and regrowth. After a few weeks, you will see a lot of baby hairs, and it will be challenging to tame them. You will look funny with your hair flying all over your face. Let’s see how to look good at this hair regrowth phase and what we can do to tame or hide the new baby hair without damaging it.
- Cover-Up: The easiest way is to cover up using stylish hats that match your attire. You can also use laces to hide the flying baby hairs. Scarfs are also a better idea. But if the weather is too hot and you have to stay indoors, you may not be comfortable with the idea. But Nouvelle Nouveau has many other options.
- Bobby Pins Or Messy Hairstyles: The hair experts from Nouvelle Nouveau feel it is wise to place bobby pins appropriately to tame the baby hairs. You can also go for messy hairstyles. A messy ponytail or bun looks classy and has all your short hair tamed. You can add colorful accessories so no one will watch the dancing hair.
- Foam Mousse Sets: If you don’t like the above two, why not use styling foam for natural hair? The natural hair foam mousses can control the frizz and hold hairstyles for extended periods. The styling foam for braids benefits people trying to grow their hair. Braids help you have longer and stronger hair.
- Water Spray Or Hair Gels: As you style your hair, spray some water and tame it. Some hairstyles keep all flying strands under control. Mainly braiding is good when we have too many baby hairs. The NVNV braid gel for hair holds the braid and provides a firm hold to laid edges with braids. The Nouvelle Nouveau braid gel for hair hydrates the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Prevent Breakage: When your hair is regrowing, you should protect the new hair from breaking again. Eat healthy foods, and use vitamin E oil for hair to keep your hair strong and healthy. If you know well how to do a scalp oil treatment, do it weekly. Follow proper hair care to save the new hair strands. If not, they will fall off and grow back, repeating the cycle. The baby hairs will never stop.
Follow the hair care regimen properly and use natural hair care products from Nouvelle Nouveau. I hope these tips and tricks are enough to manage the growth phase. Follow NVNV Beauty for more updates on the latest trends in hair care and styling.